24 St. Patrick's Hill, City Centre Nth, Cork City
- Area 739 Sq.M
- Type Investment property
LANDMARK FOUR STOREY INVESTMENT PROPERTY
ERA Downey McCarthy are delighted to RELAUNCH to the market this superb investment opportunity. This property comprises a substantial four storey end of terrace commercial investment property with adjoining residential unit.
The property is ideally located on St. Patricks Hill at the junction with Hardwick Street overlooking Cork city centre.
4 storey landmark commercial investment property with adjoining residential unit in an ideal city centre location.
• Basement : 3 classrooms, kitchen, w.c., store room and small yard c.1,894 sq.ft.(176 sq.m)
• Ground floor : reception, 2 classrooms, w.c., office and storage c.1,894 sq.ft.(176 sq.m)
• Half landing : w.c.
• First floor : 2 classrooms, staff room, w.c. and student locker room c.1,894 sq.ft.(176 sq.m)
• Half landing : w.c.
• Second floor : 5 classrooms, w.c. c.1,894 sq.ft.(176 sq.m)
• There is a rear yard with a small double storey storage/classroom unit of c.377 sq.ft.(35 sq.m.)
• The is also a 2 bedroom self contained apartment.
• Basement of the main building is currently leased to Happy Days Montessori on a 21 year from 16/11/2000 at an annual rent of €21,734.
• Ground, first & second floor of the main building are currently leased to Hewitt College on a 21 year lease from 3/6/04 at an annual rent of €48,000.
• The residential unit is short term letting at c. €19,200 per annum.
The above details are for guidance only and do not form part of any contract. They have been prepared with care but we are not responsible for any inaccuracies. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy himself / herself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail. The details are issued on the understanding that all negotiations on any property are conducted through this office.